OPTIMAL IMPLEMENTATION DELAYS: WHEN SHOULD POLICIES BE ANNOUNCED?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 492–507, September 2007
How to Cite
Jensen, C. (2007), OPTIMAL IMPLEMENTATION DELAYS: WHEN SHOULD POLICIES BE ANNOUNCED?. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 54: 492–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2007.00426.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 20 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!