PENSION FUNDING IN A UNIONIZED ECONOMY
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 213–231, May 2009
How to Cite
Adam, A. and Moutos, T. (2009), PENSION FUNDING IN A UNIONIZED ECONOMY. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 56: 213–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2009.00481.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 7 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!