INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INNOVATION, AND GROWTH: INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Intellectual Property, Innovation, and Growth
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 383–389, September 2009
How to Cite
Cozzi, G. (2009), INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INNOVATION, AND GROWTH: INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 56: 383–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2009.00490.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!