SUSTAINING THE GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG: A CONTINUOUS TREATMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Intellectual Property, Innovation, and Growth
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 492–507, September 2009
How to Cite
Sá, N., Connolly, M. and Peretto, P. (2009), SUSTAINING THE GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG: A CONTINUOUS TREATMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 56: 492–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2009.00495.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 6 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!