CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND CAPITAL ACCUMULATION: FIRM-LEVEL EVIDENCE FROM ITALY
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 634–661, November 2009
How to Cite
Rondi, L. and Elston, J. A. (2009), CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND CAPITAL ACCUMULATION: FIRM-LEVEL EVIDENCE FROM ITALY. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 56: 634–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2009.00501.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 2 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!