BOOMS, RECESSIONS AND FINANCIAL TURMOIL: A FRESH LOOK AT INVESTMENT DECISIONS UNDER CYCLICAL UNCERTAINTY
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Operating Uncertainty Using Real Options
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 290–317, July 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-F. and Funke, M. (2010), BOOMS, RECESSIONS AND FINANCIAL TURMOIL: A FRESH LOOK AT INVESTMENT DECISIONS UNDER CYCLICAL UNCERTAINTY. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 57: 290–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2009.00519.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 1 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!