MANAGING MIGRATION THROUGH CONFLICTING POLICIES: AN OPTION-THEORY PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Special Issue: Operating Uncertainty Using Real Options
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 318–342, July 2010
How to Cite
Moretto, M. and Vergalli, S. (2010), MANAGING MIGRATION THROUGH CONFLICTING POLICIES: AN OPTION-THEORY PERSPECTIVE. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 57: 318–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2009.00520.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 22 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!