FISCAL POLICY UNDER BALANCED BUDGET AND INDETERMINACY: A NEW KEYNESIAN PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2010 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 455–472, September 2010
How to Cite
Di Bartolomeo, G. and Manzo, M. (2010), FISCAL POLICY UNDER BALANCED BUDGET AND INDETERMINACY: A NEW KEYNESIAN PERSPECTIVE. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 57: 455–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2010.00526.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!