DOES REAL INTEREST RATE PARITY HOLD FOR OECD COUNTRIES? NEW EVIDENCE USING PANEL STATIONARITY TESTS WITH CROSS-SECTION DEPENDENCE AND STRUCTURAL BREAKS
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2010 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 568–590, November 2010
How to Cite
Camarero, M., Carrion-i-Silvestre, J. L. and Tamarit, C. (2010), DOES REAL INTEREST RATE PARITY HOLD FOR OECD COUNTRIES? NEW EVIDENCE USING PANEL STATIONARITY TESTS WITH CROSS-SECTION DEPENDENCE AND STRUCTURAL BREAKS. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 57: 568–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2010.00531.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 19 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!