NON-UNIFORM STRATEGIC TRADE POLICY AND AGGREGATE PROFIT CREATION EFFECT
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2010 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 644–662, November 2010
How to Cite
Jo, S.-G. (2010), NON-UNIFORM STRATEGIC TRADE POLICY AND AGGREGATE PROFIT CREATION EFFECT. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 57: 644–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2010.00534.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 16 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!