MARRIAGE, BMI, AND WAGES: A DOUBLE SELECTION APPROACH
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2011 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 347–377, July 2011
How to Cite
Brown, H. (2011), MARRIAGE, BMI, AND WAGES: A DOUBLE SELECTION APPROACH. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 58: 347–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2011.00550.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 18 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!