The Impact of Labour Market Reforms and Economic Performance on the Matching of the Short-term and the Long-term Unemployed
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2012 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 90–114, February 2012
How to Cite
Klinger, S. and Rothe, T. (2012), The Impact of Labour Market Reforms and Economic Performance on the Matching of the Short-term and the Long-term Unemployed. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 59: 90–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2011.00570.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!