The Shape of the Income Distribution and Economic Growth – Evidence from Swedish Labor Market Regions
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2012 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 196–223, May 2012
How to Cite
Rooth, D.-O. and Stenberg, A. (2012), The Shape of the Income Distribution and Economic Growth – Evidence from Swedish Labor Market Regions. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 59: 196–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2011.00576.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!