The relationship between inequality and innovative activity: a Schumpeterian theory and evidence from cross-country data
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2012 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 224–248, May 2012
How to Cite
Hatipoglu, O. (2012), The relationship between inequality and innovative activity: a Schumpeterian theory and evidence from cross-country data. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 59: 224–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2011.00577.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!