Human capital formation, learning by doing and the government in the process of economic growth
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2012 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 71–89, February 2012
How to Cite
Greiner, A. (2012), Human capital formation, learning by doing and the government in the process of economic growth. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 59: 71–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2011.0569.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!