More detailed results – that are country specific and for different specifications of the model – are available on request from the author in an additional Appendix.
Inflation Targeting and Inflation Uncertainty†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Scottish Journal of Political Economy © 2012 Scottish Economic Society
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 283–297, July 2012
How to Cite
Taş, B. K. O. (2012), Inflation Targeting and Inflation Uncertainty. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 59: 283–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2012.00581.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!