Gendered production spaces and crop varietal selection: Case study in Yucatán, Mexico
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 21–38, March 2007
How to Cite
Lope-Alzina, D. G. (2007), Gendered production spaces and crop varietal selection: Case study in Yucatán, Mexico. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 28: 21–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2006.00274.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!