Locating Southeast Asia: Geographies of Knowledge and Politics of Space – Edited by Paul H. Kratoska, Remco Raben and Henk Schulte Nordholt
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 110–112, March 2007
How to Cite
Parnwell, M. J.G. (2007), Locating Southeast Asia: Geographies of Knowledge and Politics of Space – Edited by Paul H. Kratoska, Remco Raben and Henk Schulte Nordholt. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 28: 110–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2006.00281.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!