Contending with unequal and privileged access to natural resources and land in the Okavango Delta, Botswana
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 155–172, July 2008
How to Cite
Mbaiwa, J. E., Ngwenya, B. N. and Kgathi, D. L. (2008), Contending with unequal and privileged access to natural resources and land in the Okavango Delta, Botswana. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 29: 155–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2008.00332.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!