A maroon legacy? Sketching African contributions to live fencing practices in early Spanish America
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 232–247, July 2009
How to Cite
Duvall, C. S. (2009), A maroon legacy? Sketching African contributions to live fencing practices in early Spanish America. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 30: 232–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2009.00366.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
- Accepted: 20 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!