Muslim geographies and the politics of purification in Sri Lanka after the 2004 tsunami
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 248–264, July 2009
How to Cite
Hasbullah, S. and Korf, B. (2009), Muslim geographies and the politics of purification in Sri Lanka after the 2004 tsunami. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 30: 248–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2009.00370.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Accepted: 18 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!