Managing Ontong Java: Social institutions for production and governance of atoll resources in Solomon Islands
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Special Issue: SMALL ISLAND SUSTAINABILITY IN THE PACIFIC
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 55–69, March 2010
How to Cite
Bayliss-Smith, T., Gough, K. V., Christensen, A. E. and Kristensen, S. P. (2010), Managing Ontong Java: Social institutions for production and governance of atoll resources in Solomon Islands. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 31: 55–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2010.00385.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!