Mapping land cover changes in Mexico, 1976–2000 and applications for guiding environmental management policy
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 152–162, July 2010
How to Cite
Velázquez, A., Mas, J.-F., Bocco, G. and Palacio-Prieto, J. L. (2010), Mapping land cover changes in Mexico, 1976–2000 and applications for guiding environmental management policy. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 31: 152–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2010.00398.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!