Industrial land use and heavy metal contaminated wastewater used for irrigation in periurban Zambia
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography© 2011 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 71–84, March 2011
How to Cite
Kapungwe, E. M. (2011), Industrial land use and heavy metal contaminated wastewater used for irrigation in periurban Zambia. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 32: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2011.00422.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!