Contract farming and the remaking of agrarian landscapes: Insights from South India's chilli belt
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography© 2011 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 236–252, July 2011
How to Cite
Pritchard, B. and Connell, J. (2011), Contract farming and the remaking of agrarian landscapes: Insights from South India's chilli belt. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 32: 236–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2011.00424.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!