Amy Mills, Streets of Memory: Landscape, Tolerance, and National Identity in Istanbul
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography© 2011 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 275–276, July 2011
How to Cite
Muzaini, H. (2011), Amy Mills, Streets of Memory: Landscape, Tolerance, and National Identity in Istanbul. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 32: 275–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2011.00425_6.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!