Middle class alliances to end poverty?
Commentary on Victoria Lawson with Middle Class Poverty Politics Research Group's ‘Decentring poverty studies: middle class alliances and the social construction of poverty’
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography© 2012 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 20–24, March 2012
How to Cite
Gutberlet, J. (2012), Middle class alliances to end poverty?. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 33: 20–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2012.00444.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!