Introduction – Neoliberalism and urban space in Latin America and the Caribbean
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography© 2012 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 153–156, July 2012
How to Cite
Jaffe, R. and Aguiar, J. C. G. (2012), Introduction – Neoliberalism and urban space in Latin America and the Caribbean. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 33: 153–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2012.00455.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!