Justin V. Hastings, No Man's Land: Globalization, Territory, and Clandestine Groups in Southeast Asia
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography© 2012 Department of Geography, National University of Singapore and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 277–278, July 2012
How to Cite
Wain, B. (2012), Justin V. Hastings, No Man's Land: Globalization, Territory, and Clandestine Groups in Southeast Asia. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 33: 277–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9493.2012.00462_5.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!