This research was conducted when the first author was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health, #2F32MH10023. Requests for reprints may be sent to the first author at: Department of Psychology, University of Denver, Denver, CO 80208, USA. The authors would like to thank Susan Harter and German Posada for helpful suggestions on an earlier draft of this paper.
Marital Satisfaction and Maternal Emotional Expressiveness: Links with Children's Sibling Relationships
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 373–385, November 1997
How to Cite
Stocker, C., Ahmed, K. and Stall, M. (1997), Marital Satisfaction and Maternal Emotional Expressiveness: Links with Children's Sibling Relationships. Social Development, 6: 373–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.1997.tb00112.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!