A Longitudinal Study of Belief and Desire State Discourse During Mother–Child Play and Later False Belief Understanding
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 676–692, November 2006
How to Cite
Symons, D. K., Fossum, K.-L. M. and Collins, T.B. K. (2006), A Longitudinal Study of Belief and Desire State Discourse During Mother–Child Play and Later False Belief Understanding. Social Development, 15: 676–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2006.00364.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!