Theory of Mind, Self-worth and the Mother–Child Relationship
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 45–56, February 2007
How to Cite
Cahill, K. R., Deater-Deckard, K., Pike, A. and Hughes, C. (2007), Theory of Mind, Self-worth and the Mother–Child Relationship. Social Development, 16: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2007.00371.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!