Sibling Similarities and Differences in Time Use: A Pattern-Analytic, Within-Family Approach
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 662–681, November 2007
How to Cite
Shanahan, L., Kim, J.-Y., McHale, S. M. and Crouter, A. C. (2007), Sibling Similarities and Differences in Time Use: A Pattern-Analytic, Within-Family Approach. Social Development, 16: 662–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2007.00410.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!