Can Both Low and High Self-esteem Be Related to Aggression in Children?
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2008
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 682–698, August 2008
How to Cite
Diamantopoulou, S., Rydell, A.-M. and Henricsson, L. (2008), Can Both Low and High Self-esteem Be Related to Aggression in Children?. Social Development, 17: 682–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2007.00444.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!