Marital Conflict in the Context of Parental Depressive Symptoms: Implications for the Development of Children's Adjustment Problems
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2008
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 536–555, August 2009
How to Cite
Keller, P. S., Mark Cummings, E., Peterson, K. M. and Davies, P. T. (2009), Marital Conflict in the Context of Parental Depressive Symptoms: Implications for the Development of Children's Adjustment Problems. Social Development, 18: 536–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2008.00509.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!