Is Peer Victimization Associated with Academic Achievement? A Meta-analytic Review
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 221–242, May 2010
How to Cite
Nakamoto, J. and Schwartz, D. (2010), Is Peer Victimization Associated with Academic Achievement? A Meta-analytic Review. Social Development, 19: 221–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2009.00539.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!