Support for the preparation of this manuscript was provided by the US National Institute of Mental Health (MH58116).
Future Directions in the Study of Close Relationships: Conflict Is Bad (Except When It's Not)
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 858–872, November 2010
How to Cite
Laursen, B. and Hafen, C. A. (2010), Future Directions in the Study of Close Relationships: Conflict Is Bad (Except When It's Not). Social Development, 19: 858–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2009.00546.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!