The contribution of Jelle J. Sijtsema and Tiina Ojanen was equal. The research was supported by a grant from the Academy of Finland to the second author (# 214728).
Forms and Functions of Aggression in Adolescent Friendship Selection and Influence: A Longitudinal Social Network Analysis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 515–534, August 2010
How to Cite
Sijtsema, J. J., Ojanen, T., Veenstra, R., Lindenberg, S., Hawley, P. H. and Little, T. D. (2010), Forms and Functions of Aggression in Adolescent Friendship Selection and Influence: A Longitudinal Social Network Analysis. Social Development, 19: 515–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2009.00566.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!