Note: Correction added on 14 March 2011 after first publication online on 17 January 2011. The affiliation of the second author was incorrectly listed and the error has been corrected in this version of the article.
Adolescent Sibling Relationship Quality and Adjustment: Sibling Trustworthiness and Modeling, as Factors Directly and Indirectly Influencing These Associations
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 605–623, August 2011
How to Cite
Gamble, W. C., Yu, J. J. and Kuehn, E. D. (2011), Adolescent Sibling Relationship Quality and Adjustment: Sibling Trustworthiness and Modeling, as Factors Directly and Indirectly Influencing These Associations. Social Development, 20: 605–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2010.00591.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!