Teacher–Child Relationship Quality and Children's Peer Victimization and Aggressive Behavior in Late Childhood
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 536–561, August 2011
How to Cite
Troop-Gordon, W. and Kopp, J. (2011), Teacher–Child Relationship Quality and Children's Peer Victimization and Aggressive Behavior in Late Childhood. Social Development, 20: 536–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00604.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!