He Didn't Want Me to Feel Sad: Children's Reactions to Disappointment and Apology
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 215–228, May 2012
How to Cite
Smith, C. E. and Harris, P. L. (2012), He Didn't Want Me to Feel Sad: Children's Reactions to Disappointment and Apology. Social Development, 21: 215–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00606.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!