This research was supported by a Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada doctoral fellowship to Kimberley A. Arbeau. The authors wish to thank the school board, and the teachers, parents, and children who participated in this study for their assistance and cooperation.
Someone to Lean on: Assessment and Implications of Social Surrogate Use in Childhood
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 254–272, May 2012
How to Cite
Arbeau, K. A., Coplan, R. J. and Matheson, A. (2012), Someone to Lean on: Assessment and Implications of Social Surrogate Use in Childhood. Social Development, 21: 254–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00612.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!