This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Mental Health (1 R01 HH55052 and 1 R01 MH 60838) to Nancy Eisenberg, Richard A. Fabes, Tracy Spinrad, and Mark Reiser, as well as a Research Scientist Award from the National Institute of Mental Health (K05 M801321) awarded to Nancy Eisenberg. We thank our undergraduate and graduate research assistants for their contributions to this study. We also thank the children, parents, principals, and teachers involved in the study.
Relations over Time among Children's Shyness, Emotionality, and Internalizing Problems
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 109–129, February 2012
How to Cite
Eggum, N. D., Eisenberg, N., Reiser, M., Spinrad, T. L., Valiente, C., Sallquist, J., Michalik, N. M. and Liew, J. (2012), Relations over Time among Children's Shyness, Emotionality, and Internalizing Problems. Social Development, 21: 109–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00618.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!