This research was partly supported by a Graduate School Dean's Award from the University of Georgia, Athens granted to the first author.
The Impact of Clique Membership on Children's Social Behavior and Status Nominations
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 150–169, February 2012
How to Cite
Kwon, K., Lease, A. M. and Hoffman, L. (2012), The Impact of Clique Membership on Children's Social Behavior and Status Nominations. Social Development, 21: 150–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00620.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!