This work was supported by the National Foundation for Fostering Talents of Basic Science (J0630760) and the Natural and Scientific Foundation in Zhejiang Province, China (Y204321). We appreciate the support given by Mowei Shen and Xiaowei Tang very much, and we would like to thank Xiaoqian Li, Jinjin Lai, and Dexiang Chen for assistance in coding, and Fengji Geng, Jun Wang, Meihong Zhuo, Peipei Hong, and Ye Tao for running the visits. Our great thanks go to the families who participated in this project.
Anger Expression and Persistence in Young Children
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 343–353, May 2012
How to Cite
He, J., Xu, Q. and Degnan, K. A. (2012), Anger Expression and Persistence in Young Children. Social Development, 21: 343–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00622.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!