The research reported herein was supported by the Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education, through the National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education, Grant R305A060021 to the University of Virginia. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not represent views of the U.S. Department of Education.
Family–School Connectedness and Children's Early Social Development
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 21–46, February 2012
How to Cite
Serpell, Z. N. and Mashburn, A. J. (2012), Family–School Connectedness and Children's Early Social Development. Social Development, 21: 21–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00623.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!