Agentic or Communal? Associations between Interpersonal Goals, Popularity, and Bullying in Middle Childhood and Early Adolescence
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 376–395, May 2012
How to Cite
Caravita, S. C. S. and Cillessen, A. H. N. (2012), Agentic or Communal? Associations between Interpersonal Goals, Popularity, and Bullying in Middle Childhood and Early Adolescence. Social Development, 21: 376–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00632.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!