The second author was supported by research grants to Margaret Kerr and Håkan Stattin from the Swedish Research Council and the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation during preparation of this manuscript
Regulatory Self-efficacy as a Moderator of Peer Socialization Relating to Italian Adolescents' Alcohol Intoxication
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 522–536, August 2012
How to Cite
Rabaglietti, E., Burk, W. J. and Giletta, M. (2012), Regulatory Self-efficacy as a Moderator of Peer Socialization Relating to Italian Adolescents' Alcohol Intoxication. Social Development, 21: 522–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00637.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!