Author's note. The research was funded by the National Institutes of Health, NICHD (R01-HD35612). The authors would like to thank Pamela K. Rutherford, Janis E. Sayre, Kimberly McMillan, and Deborah F. Deckner for their numerous contributions to this project. Thank you to Amy Lasher and K. Ramsey Simmons for coding the corpus. Preliminary data from this article were presented as part of a doctoral dissertation to Georgia State University by the first author and were presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Psychological Science, San Francisco, CA, May 2009. Thank you to Christopher Henrich and Rebecca Williamson for their thoughtful critiques as members of the dissertation committee.
The Developmental Progression of Understanding of Mind during a Hiding Game
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 313–330, May 2012
How to Cite
Nelson, P. B., Adamson, L. B. and Bakeman, R. (2012), The Developmental Progression of Understanding of Mind during a Hiding Game. Social Development, 21: 313–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00638.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!