This study was conducted by the NICHD Early Child Care Research Network supported by NICHD through a cooperative agreement that calls for scientific collaboration between grantees and the NICHD staff.
Temperament and Social Problem Solving Competence in Preschool: Influences on Academic Skills in Early Elementary School
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2012
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 761–779, November 2012
How to Cite
Walker, O. L. and Henderson, H. A. (2012), Temperament and Social Problem Solving Competence in Preschool: Influences on Academic Skills in Early Elementary School. Social Development, 21: 761–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00653.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!